Academic ERP Admissions/Recruiting/CRM
Today's college recruiting practices are characterized by highly sophisticated, data-driven marketing strategies. By segmenting markets, recruiters can gain keen insights into how students make college choices, thus targeting prospects most likely to select their institutions.
At the same time, students have become equally selective and demanding consumers who filter their direct mail, e-mail and banner ads while exploring websites and visiting colleges.
Analytical techniques and market research tools allow institutions to target effectively direct mail, off-campus visits or receptions, telemarketing and financial aid awards.
Technology adds new dimensions to recruitment practices used in marketing your institution and counseling students. Today, students routinely apply on online as the Internet plays an ever-increasing role in recruiting students while reducing costs for institutions.
As a Web-native solution,
manages the entire recruitment process from the prospect stage all the way through admissions. Whether recruiters are on the road or in the office, they have instant access to active student information, and by automating administrative tasks, they can spend more time with prospects, turning them into applicants and admitted students.
Your recruiters can automate outreach activities, targeting specific groups for automated mailings, phone calls, visits and more. They can summarize and analyze recruiting efforts through a variety of readily available reports, quickly identifying activities that are most advantageous. With CAMS Enterprise, your recruiters will spend more time recruiting and less time performing administrative tasks.
Recruiters maximize prospecting by using CAMS Enterprise to:
- Store prospect information, including source of lead, specific area of interest, region, and more.
- Create comprehensive letter tickler systems with flexible automated mail merge.
- Customize and track activity assignments.
- Consult on-screen, working to-do lists.
- Generate customized prospect lists that can be merged automatically or on demand.
- Handle telemarketing and contact management.
- Evaluate your recruitment activities through numerous evaluation reports.
With competition for the best students at historic highs, enrollment management teams need the powerful prospect-evaluation and marketing tools of CAMS Enterprise. With its advanced relationship-management tools, recruiters can track detailed prospect records, manage tasks and activities, schedule follow-ups, send e-mails, letters and other documents while they maintain a complete history of communications and notes. With CAMS Enterprise the admissions office gets:
- Unlimited address tracking
- Configurable test score tracking
- Demographic data and SEVIS data tracking
- Communications management with complete history
- Unlimited notes and evaluation tools
- Education background and history
- User-defined fields
Once a student is admitted, data can be automatically transferred into a student record, completely eliminating any entry duplication. CAMS Enterprise contains a vast array of reporting tools to extract information needed to assess recruiting efforts, analyze current student statistics and evaluate retention data. Through the CAMS Enterprise admissions component, administrators can:
- Transfer groups of applicants to admitted status with one click.
- Store complete demographic information.
- Track and restore multiple student addresses and unlimited address histories.
- Transfer previous high school and college information.
- Record and assess ACT, SAT, GED, TOEFL and unlimited other scores.
- Calculate student college level and other parameters automatically.
- Specify enrollment into degree program.
- Utilize full document tracking and contact management capabilities.
- Generate numerous preexisting comprehensive reports and unlimited ad hoc reports