Academic ERP Application Portal
How do you accept applications from prospective students after your normal hours of operation or from those residing in other countries? You offer a Web-based application portal, giving prospective students with an Internet connection and browser the opportunity to apply to your institution at anytime convenient for them, regardless of their time zone or proximity to your institution.
Application Portal, you eliminate the boundaries of distance and hours of operation by providing an intuitive and efficient self-service tool.
Data collected in the portal is automatically entered into the CAMS Enterprise database, eliminating the need for your staff to enter handwritten applications manually or transfer data from another, disparate system.
Additionally, the CAMS Enterprise Application Portal allows prospects to:
- Create an account to save application for later completion.
- Enter demographic, contact, and parent/guardian information.
- Choose programs of interest.
- Show residency status.
- Submit high school information, including graduation date, GPA and rank.
- Input detailed transfer college information, for example, ACT, SAT, and TOEFL.
- Asks questions and print the completed application.
- Submit the application and pay the application fee electronically.