Academic ERP - Human Resources
Today's human resources department is a vitally important strategic hub at many colleges and universities. That’s in part because higher education consumers these days expect their tuition dollars to go farther as they adjust to tectonic shifts in economic and public policy conditions.
College and universities flourish when faculty and staff embrace changes that meet these challenges. But it all comes down to people and how the institution sets strategies and implements them in managing this most-important of all assets.
Clearly, HR departments no longer "just" manage benefits and pay checks. But those and other vital functions still need constant, careful attention. That’s where CAMS Enterprise comes in.
Human Resources solution maintains all aspects of HR management by tracking all staffing stages from applicant through employment to termination. This is possible because the CAMS Enterprise is tightly integrated with Microsoft Dynamics GP software.
CAMS Enterprise lets HR departments rest assured that all functions are always working smoothly and that reporting is a breeze. With these matters taken care of, they can focus more on the big picture strategies that help their institutions thrive.
CAMS Enterprise and Microsoft Dynamics GP feature set includes: ||
- Integration with payroll processing.
- Employee information.
- Full applicant tracking, recording application information, education, skills, references and more.
- Dependent information maintenance.
- I-9 information recording and on-demand report creation.
- Uses classifications to create and change employee records as needed.
- Salary and Benefits.
- Manages multi-company benefit plans with various requirements, costs, etc.
- Track employee benefits, applying payroll deductions where appropriate.
- Monitor employee benefit accrual and FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) usage.
- Maintain current and historical salary data as well as position information.
- Utilize position salary matrices to quickly view, analyze and change salary and wage tables.
- Produce government required reports (e.g. EEO, ADA)..
- Maintain OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) log online and respond easily to government required reports and logs.
- Record and report on specific position-related information such as job description, salary range, EEO and exemption status, etc.
- Create a multitude of additional reports designed to ease HR management functions.