Academic ERP Registration
The registrar’s office is the center of campus, with connections to the most critical areas of the student lifecycle, like admissions, financial aid and billing. As the hub for academic data, the CAMS Registration solution maintains key information about each institution’s classes and student’s interaction with them, including course offerings, registrations, transfer credit, grades and transcripts. Because CAMS uses a single secure, shared database, things like address changes and status updates are immediately available system-wide.
With CAMS, users in other departments don’t have to wait for overnight batch processes to do their jobs; the data is real-time so it is always current, always up-to-date. Additionally, CAMS automates regular recurring activities so that, for example, when a student registration is entered, bills are instantly updated, the LMS knows a new student has access to the course area, and the waitlist is adjusted, saving your institution time and money. With its many built-in features,
allows colleges and universities to reclaim countless administrative hours. The Registration solution also enables users to:
- Track multiple degrees, academic programs, and historical status.
- Plan and evaluate Degree Audits.
- Transfer credits from other academic institutions and specify how to handle GPA and accepted credit hours.
- Process and track transcripts effortlessly.
- Create course offerings for unlimited terms including semester, quarter, monthly or non- traditional courses such as distance/correspondence or seminar.
- Offer multiple lecture, labs, and clinical sections with flexible times and facilities.
- Specify beginning and ending dates per course, per term, giving total flexibility in course scheduling.
- Create unlimited campus course offerings with unlimited departments.
- Offer online registration with electronic bill payment.
- Produce probation/dean's lists, directory, mail merge, graphs, etc.
- Utilize unlimited cost centers, scheduling, and cost setup per course per student.
- Assign unlimited course and registration fees.
- Register or pre-register for unlimited terms.
- Check class capacity automatically.
- Warn of course repeats and pre-requisite/co-requisite deficiencies during registration.
- Check student class schedule against possible conflicts.
- Automatically apply student/hold alert.
- Receive grades electronically via the Faculty Portal.
- Generate comprehensive reports, including IPEDS, NSLC, FTE, faculty load, grade analysis and more.