Academic ERP Student Billing
Student billing can still be a major headache when using systems that are not truly integrated. Not so with
Student Billing, where all fee-generating transactions can be performed securely and confidently. Regardless of fee type or transaction load, CAMS Enterprise™ allows administrators the ability to integrate data effortlessly into the general ledger, reducing record keeping anxiety and preserving a complete audit trail for accountants.
Here are just a few ways CAMS Enterprise Student Billing, handles transactions:
- Creates daily receipts batches and prints immediate receipts and end-of-day reports for cashiers.
- Sets up GL account number (fund) for each billing transaction source document.
- Distributes full or partial batches.
- Tracks all sources of financial aid payments to the student account.
- Generates reports based on the billing source transaction document per student and/or per source, monthly or yearly.
- Produces reports from various sources including account aging, expected revenue and collections.
- Flags payments as 1098 deductible and links payments to a flier.
- Prints 1098T forms.
- Prints statements on demand with the option to include pending financial aid awards.
- Uses the ad hoc reporting feature to create an unlimited number of reports.
- Automatically posts to the general ledger and accounts payable.
- Recreates any posting.
- Maintains a full historical record of all postings to the general ledger.