Come Connect with the CAMS Community!
With the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics behind us, U.S. college basketball’s March Madness soon to be in full swing and many parts of the world hoping for an early spring thaw, now’s a great time to be thinking about CAMS Connect 2014.
Because your wish is our command, this year’s venue is in centrally located Clayton, Mo. — for an unprecedented third year in a row — just minutes from the airport and downtown St. Louis. Stately and contemporary, the Crowne Plaza Clayton offers many amenities for all attendees and the agenda has been enhanced to cover new and informative topics that address a broad range of end-user needs.
Whatever your level of expertise, you'll be able to personalize a program specific to your goals. You can take advantage of the many opportunities to strengthen your knowledge, gain valuable insight to best practices, network, collaborate and take your institution successfully into the future.
As part of the many learning opportunities like spotlight speakers and user-led breakout sessions, we offer attendees special tracks to meet the needs of all users. These sessions comprise three primary tracks:
- Best Practices: Designed to share processes and practices in use by institutions worldwide these sessions explore the tried-and-true ways to deploy CAMS for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Special Interest: This track emphasizes specific topics covering new functionality, approaches applied by users to address unique situations and ways in which others have implemented various processes on their campuses.
- Technical Track:Focusing on many tasks a CAMS Manager faces when setting up or maintaining various aspects of the system, this track is a gold mine of practical application knowledge. While technical in nature, not all require a high level of technical expertise so be sure to check out the topic descriptions for more detail.
- Business Analytics Data Preparation
- 360 Risk Assessment
- Financial Aid Document Tracking and Verification
- Where Data Comes From (Student Status, COD, NSLC)
- Troubleshooting Tips (Financial Aid, general)
- Post-Conference Workshops
- CAMS® Mosaic
- And much more!
By popular demand, Quiz Show Night, the premier trivia event that makes other trivia nights seem, well, let’s face it … trivial … is back. And it’s even better with the addition of a St. Louis Cuisine Dinner featuring the always popular and delicious toasted ravioli, unique St. Louis pizza and irresistible St. Looey gooey butter cake, the delectable food of the gods that sends personal trainers everywhere into uncontrollable, raging rants. And, there’s much, much more.
Don't be left out. Register here.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is open to all CAMS users and sessions have been designed to address all skill levels. Take advantage of peer-to-peer sessions and breakouts, learn from others' experiences and share best practices.
Conference begins with continental breakfast from 7 to 8 a.m. Monday, June 9.
Last session ends at 4:45 p.m., Wednesday, June 11.
Post-conference workshops are Thursday, June 12, 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!
Take advantage of the early-bird discount and save $75 per attendee!
$600 - Cost of admission with the early-bird discount when you register before April 25
$675 - Cost of admission if you register after April 25
Registration Fee Includes
- Special Welcome Dinner Monday Night.
- Access to all sessions, including best practices, technical, special interest, and innovations tracks.
- One-on-one interaction with CAMS experts and technical staff.
- Daily continental breakfast, lunches, snacks.
- Free wireless access.
- Unlimited opportunities to network and collaborate with other CAMS users.
- Access to vendor presentations.
- Parking and airport shuttle.
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE!
St. Louis Cuisine Dinner and Quiz Show Night. Come join us at Crowne Plaza Clayton, Tuesday, June 10, for a St. Louis-style feast and test your knowledge at Quiz Show Night hosted by Play Team Trivia!
- April 25 Deadline for Early Bird Discount
- May 26 Deadline to sign up for St. Louis Cuisine and Quiz Show Night
- June 2 Last Day to Register for Conference
- June 9 1st Day of Conference, Welcome Dinner
- June 10 2nd Day of Conference, St. Louis Cuisine and Quiz Show Night
- June 11 3rd Day of Conference
- June 12 Post Conference Workshops
DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!
CAMS Connect 2014 users conference is an unmatched event and value for sharing best practices, increasing effectiveness, learning new skills, fine-tuning others and networking with colleagues in the CAMS Community. The conference will pay for itself and a lot more. You will learn how to use CAMS Enterprise efficiently and effectively to streamline your business practices and save your institution thousands of dollars. It's an event you can’t afford to miss.
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org